VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Statutory Accountant EMEA
TIBCO | 81010 EMEA Finance | Dublin, Leinster
You will be based in Dublin and will work as part of the EMEA Accounting team. The EMEA Accounting team are responsible for all financial accounting, statutory reporting and the provision of tax information for these entities.Skills & Requirements
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- Preparation of statutory accounts for European entities
- Planning and completion of statutory audits, liaison with external auditors and accounting providers.
- Preparation and input of journal entries for ‘key’ entities, including (but not limited to) payroll, accruals, prepayments, transfer pricing and tax.
- Provision of internal monthly reporting for ‘key’ entities under US GAAP to include balance sheet, income statement and variance analysis.
- Full responsibility for all financial accounting requirements for all entities including ‘non-key’, provision of annual information for financial statements and tax returns.
- Liaison with third party accounting providers to ensure timely submission of VAT and other local tax returns. Completion and filing of government statistical returns.
- Liaison with FP&A department to include review & analysis of the accounts.