TIBCO | 50210 EMEA Support | London, England
The Global Support organization at TIBCO provides technical Product Support services to our customers.
As a member of this world wide team, you will help debug and solve problems that may arise during the implementation of complex solutions by external and internal customers using our products.
The Support Engineer will be responsible for one core TIBCO product.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- Provide phone/email/Zoom consultation to debug customer problems
- Develop good communication skills (phone/email) to provide excellent support to the TIBCO customer base
- Understand the problem reported by the customer and reproduce it locally in the support lab
- Document problems accurately and completely, their solutions, and defects in the support call tracking system
- Investigate and provide workarounds as applicable
- Work with other teams within Support as required
- Manage workload efficiently while being able to resolve time-critical situations professionally
- Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO products
- Create KnowledgeBase articles (FAQ/Solutions) that have repeat value