Sr Support Engineer
TIBCO | 59900 Scribe - Customer Support | Manchester, NH
The TIBCO Scribe Support team in Manchester, New Hampshire, is a critical group in the TIBCO Global Support Organization. We provide world-class support services globally to assist customers and partners to successfully implement and use TIBCO Scribe integration products. We strive to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing knowledgeable, experienced support engineers, 24 hours a day and focus on continuous process improvement.
Do you like helping Customers? Do you enjoy solving complex technical issues? Do you like taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions? Do you love to work with a team that delivers astounding Customer Support experience while consistently strives to enhance the product and processes?
Does this sound like you?
If yes, we have an opening within our TIBCO Scribe Support Group.
- Provide phone/email/web consultation to troubleshoot/solve customer problems of high complexity
- Provide user level support on Scribe’s integration products and developer level support on Scribe’s API and connector SDK
- Work with customers to clearly define problem descriptions, and collect relevant data about the problems (what/when/where/who/extent) and the customer environment to enable troubleshooting / problem analysis
- Maintain contact with the customer on their case through resolution and consult with other subject matter experts, including Product Development, to resolve the problem
- Ensure that issues are properly understood and reproduced, identifying any reasonable workarounds if possible to immediately mitigate these issues
- Execute software hotfix/patch release cycles when appropriate
- Analyze Scribe log files and third-party log files to understand the underlying issues and to describe the chain of events
- Query back-end databases for information and trend analysis
- Set up test environments to replicate customer environments and reproduce customer issues, as well as maintaining test environments in our internal labs
- Analyze network traffic to understand problems, using tools like Wireshark, Fiddler, and web browser debugging tools
- Closely collaborate with team members in both local and remote support teams, as well as members of the Product Development and Product Management departments, in solving complex support cases
- Contribute to the development of technical resources such as internal and external knowledge base articles, troubleshooting guides, and community posts. Expectation is to at least produce two knowledge base articles per month.
- Maintain technical knowledge of supported Scribe products through internal training and hands on experience
- Accurately and completely document problems, solutions, and defects in relevant systems (Salesforce.com and JIRA)
- Follow documented support procedures and adhere to published service level agreements
- Build tools for the support team using data analytics or programming
- Review and debug code
- May be asked to cover on-call weekend support and get compensated for it