Test Engineer(Automation Selenium)
Advanced | Development | Bangalore, Karnataka
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that enables us to stand out from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organizations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate and high quality value.
POST TITLE: Test Engineer (Selenium Automation Testing)
LOCATION: Bangalore - India
REPORTING TO: Respective Line Manager
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 3-5 Years
PROJECT: Science Warehouse
YOU HAVE SOUND UNDERSTANDING AND EXPERIENCE WITH:
1. Mandatory hands on experience in Test Automation using Selenium.
2. Mandatory hands on experience in API automation, Web Services, REST API testing.
3. Experience in Selenium based framework
4. Good experience in implementing and designing automation test strategy
5. Experience in work on Error handling and implementing the recovery scenarios
6. Must have test automation experience on web applications
7. Experience on Selenium WebDriver, creating Scripts in selenium
8. Skill and Experience with any scripting languages that supports creating or enhancing automation test scripts
9. Experience and skills to translate test case requirements into automated end-to-end test scripts
10. Experience in integrating test suites into the test management system
11. Experience on Selenium-Cucumber framework
12. Good knowledge and understanding of Java
13. Good working experience of Jenkins
14. Good to have experience in using integration tools
15. Good understanding of all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle)