Lead Account Manager ( Remote - Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis)
Omnitracs | CT - Sales USA | Dallas, TX
The Lead Account Manager will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, developing and closing new sales opportunities for Omnitracs products and services within an assigned group of existing customers. Additionally, this role will be responsible for developing a business plan and sales strategy for their sales territory that ensures tactical penetration and attainment of sales quotas while managing a tight, organized sales process with quality forecasting and operational performance. Will serve as a focal point for customer services issue escalation and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Proven ability to manage a territory that brings in millions of dollars of revenue to Omnitracs a year.
· Manage and upsell an average of 20 existing accounts by building executive (C-Level) relationships - "Farming role"
· Overachievement of quarterly sales quota through selling Omnitracs products to well qualified prospects and customers using the Omnitracs Sales Process.
· Develops a business plan and sales strategy (existing business) for their sales territory that ensures tactical penetration and attainment of sales quota.
· Manage tight, organized sales processes with quality forecasting and operational performance.
· Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
· Coordination and qualification of “Proof of Concept” studies for customers through Solutions Engineering Team.
· Serves as a focal point for customer services issue escalation and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
· Manages the account & contact information through the entire sales lifecycle process using salesforce.com. Maintains detailed account profiles and prepares sales and activity reports as required.
· Remains highly knowledgeable of company's products and target industries to facilitate sales efforts.
· Promote, market, speak, and highlight Omnitracs success in the market and globally through experience in market.
Heavy travel (60%) within assigned territory to achieve goals and quotas
- 5 – 7 years of sales experience selling technology
- Transportation experience is a must.
· Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software or high value services
· Experience and success selling implementation consulting services.
· Proven sales quota attainment track record ($1.5mm annual quota achievement and above).
· Proven business development skills.
· Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
· Outstanding customer-focused Account Management skills.
· Understanding of Transportation, Supply Chain Management or Wholesale Distribution industry is preferred.
· High comfort level and presence with senior Transportation, Operations and Finance executives.
· Excellent analytical, negotiation and organizational skills
· Exceptional business sense.
· A proactive leader in addressing on-going market issues
· Known for creativity in sorting out the most appropriate market opportunities and addressing them
· Great sense for deciding which opportunities get the highest priority.
· Customer centric thinking in all of one’s activities – understands solutions selling.
· Committed, aggressive, driven to win business, results focused.
· A thoughtful listener; able to learn from customers and leverage that input.
· Possesses an energetic style that creates enthusiasm within the team, customers and prospects.
· A team player that is involved and participative. Can be direct when presenting ideas. Goes out of the way to deliver results.
· MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Salesforce.com (including app-exchange applications such as iSell, Cloud9, data.com)
· Solution Selling®, Huthwaite®, Sandler®, R.A.D.A.R®/The Complex Sale, Inc. or similar sales processes
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Omnitracs LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does