Numerator | Finance & Admin | San Francisco, CA
Numerator is looking for an Office Assistant to help polish our San Francisco office. We’re growing fast and in need of a reliable, organized Office Assistant to manage the day-to-day administrative aspects of running the business. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent communication skills. If you have worked in a fast-paced office in the past and you enjoy establishing your own organizational systems, we’re excited to talk with you. We need someone who can be proactive working on several big projects in our office. This is including but not limited to: meeting technology set up, ordering food and supplies, ensuring the office looks clean and welcoming, etc.
- Ability to lift 30lbs
- Past experience working in a fast-paced & demanding office environment
- Experience with google suite products and not afraid to help our team tackle diverse IT issues
- Design and maintain filing and storage systems in the office
- Greet clients and vendors upon arrival and support them as needed
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Retrieve documents and files when requested
- Assist HR with various office events and needs
- Read and route incoming mail and process outgoing mail
- Create, edit, and update spreadsheets
- Microsoft Office: Ability to track and manage data in Excel, manage presentation set up for PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong understanding of professional communication practices and confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to take inventory of and order snacks/drinks/ office supplies for the office
- Organization of office supplies and equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.