Entry Level Software Developer
CentralSquare Technologies | Development | Castle Hayne, NC
We're hiring a Junior Software Developer to join our Records Management Systems team and be a part of that mission. We work hard and care deeply for what we do and who we work with. Our problems are not easy ones to solve, and we need smart, dedicated developers to be a part of finding the solutions.
Our recent merger announcement means that you will be a part of the largest and fastest growing investment in the public sector technology space ever. With our focus on bringing AI, machine learning, and data science to our customers, you can anticipate opportunity to grow and participate on these ground-breaking new products.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You like using your brain and have pretty strong analytical and coding skills
- You have a troubleshooting mindset – you love solving problems and aren’t afraid to take ownership of them
- Team oriented and not afraid to ask for help – we’re an Agile/Scrum environment, so being a team player is crucial
- Able to commute or relocate to the Wilmington office
Bonus points for:
- Ability and desire to learn new skills
- Python development experience
- Experience with website development
- Skills or desire to learn Android, iOS, Swift, Java, C++, web-development etc. are all a MAJOR plus – we have lots of different products in our offerings and love engineers that have more than just one skill set or interest
- Willingness to work with older technologies – working with government agencies, sometimes we need to support, repair, and develop with legacy technologies in mind