Associate Scrum Master
Lone Wolf Technologies | Development | Cambridge, Ontario
The Associate Scrum Master is responsible for participating in the successful delivery of projects by ensuring the proper execution of the activities and tasks associated with the project and/or programs.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- The Scrum Master will learn to be adept in modifying approaches to managing agile, waterfall and SDLC methods in order to align with the LW Culture.
- The Scrum Master provides direction, guidance, and oversight to a cross-functional business and technical scrum team assigned to the projects.
- Manage a team of up to 6 individuals with diverse skill sets.
- The Scrum Master provides oversight and direction of all Scrum participants on a given project acting as the front-line contact with Product Management and functional Managers on project related issues, responding to concerns with clear and concise feedback, and providing formal status reports
- 0-3 years’ experience with project and/or program management concepts and practices
- 0-3 years’ as a team lead or manager of team with diverse skill sets
- Experience with Critical Path Diagramming & PERT Analysis concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Agile Values and Principles and Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Nexus, SAFe, etc.
- Resource willing to be flexible and adept in a fast-paced environment and can contribute to the overall development and growth of a corporate program/initiative.
- Experienced with group and meeting facilitation as well as conflict management techniques.
- Strong written/verbal communication and facilitation skills for communicating at all levels; including strong presentation skills
- Basic understanding of process mapping, analysis, and re-engineering concepts, tools, and techniques.
Experience taking a leading role in building and maintaining complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience with Microsoft Desktop Software – Project, Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Project Server experience a plus
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.