Senior Manager, Customer Success
NAVEX Global | Customer Success | Lake Oswego, OR
Job Title: Senior Manager, Customer Success
Lake Oswego, OR
VP, Customer Success
Full Time, Exempt
NAVEX Global is launching a brand new Customer Success program and is looking for strong leaders to help build the foundation of our people, process and supporting technology for this initiative. As Senior Manager, Customer Success, you will oversee a team of 10 Customer Success Managers (CSMs) dedicated to helping our enterprise customers gain value faster from NAVEX solutions while providing relationship management, best practice recommendations, issue resolution and proactive program management.
The Senior Manager of Customer Success will guide their team to be strategic in their approach to ensure the products we deliver are achieving the clients’ desired objectives and are adding value to their organizations. We are looking for driven, high-energy leaders with a strong business and strategic mindset that thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll recruit and manage Customer Support teams dedicated to building long-term value with our customers. You’ll establish strategic relationships with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Lead and develop a team of CSMs responsible for customer satisfaction, retention, adoption, expansion and advocacy
- Provide collaborative and consultative leadership along with oversight and guidance for business needs
- Oversee daily operations and performance metrics for your Customer Success team
- Advocate on behalf of the customer across internal departments to drive alignment and focus on customer satisfaction
- Assess / understand customer satisfaction influencers and create mitigation plans as necessary
- Identify and implement internal process improvement needed to deliver a superior customer experience
- Act as the voice of the customer with Product Management to inform product roadmap
- Serve as point of escalation for customer issues and escalate further as necessary
- Assist in the recruiting and development of a talented team of CSMs
- Assist in the development and rollout of the CSM onboarding program and content
- Assist the Director of Customer Success in defining and optimizing the customer journey
- Provide clear and measurable team goals while proactively addressing performance issues
- Continuously assess, coach, motivate, and empower your CSM team
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience with post-implementation stakeholder management within process excellence teams, management consulting, or at high-growth SaaS technology companies
- 3+ years of leadership experience in consulting, customer relationship management, customer success, or account operations
- Ability to manage and interpret customer behavior through metrics and CRM data
- Ability to work efficiently with cross-functional teams both internally and externally
- Ability to foster valued C-level customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people
- The ability to plan, direct, and own strategic initiatives
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
- Familiarity with GainSight, Salesforce, NPS, CSAT workflow and analytics platform
- Ability to manage and motivate customer success professionals
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.