Customer Support Technician
NAVEX Global | Customer Support | Lake Oswego, OR
Job Title: Customer Support Technician
Lake Oswego, OR
Customer Support Manager
Full Time, Exempt
At NAVEX Global, our goal is to delight our customers by providing high quality, highly valued products and services. As a Customer Support Technician, your primary responsibility will be front line support for Customer Administrators of our product solutions. Typical support requests may include answering product how-to questions, assisting clients with system configuration changes and troubleshooting technical issues.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Manage customer support requests via phone, email and client portal within service level agreement requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve system related issues including compatibility conflicts, application operations, software/hardware malfunctions
- Assist customers with system configuration changes
- Educate/Train customers on product solutions
- Assist the customer in using the system to achieve their goals/objectives
- Identify up sell opportunities within existing customer base to optimize client system performance
- Assist with software installation issues
- Interpret and communicate specialized technical material into information usable by clients
- Establish project tasks, related timelines and update NAVEX Global’s CRM
- Communicate customer input to internal product development
- Work with cross-functional teams to insure customer objectives are met
- Identify potential system and customer relationship enhancements
- Manage confidential and proprietary customer information
- General understanding of business environment and ability to understand business workflow and organization
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university or college preferred
- 1-2 years of experience with customer service / support
- Strong technical aptitude
General Knowledge in:
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or newer
- Networking Fundamentals
- Writing/running SQL queries
- FTP/sFTP sites
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in Windows and Office 2007
- General understanding of website functionality and related technologies
- Ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly
- Ability to independently evaluate and define client and system needs
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams internally and externally to achieve results
- Ability to foster valued client relationships
- Ability to work both independently and within a close knit team environment
- Self-organized with ability to define and deliver on priorities
- High level of attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.