Project Manager - IT
CentralSquare Technologies | Hosting | Lake Mary, FL
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading all aspects of complex technical projects related to our CentralSquare hosted customers. The Project manager will create, identify and document detailed technical and functional requirements for all projects. This individual will be responsible for timelines, resource scheduling, customer and technical team communications as well as risk analysis.
The Project manager is responsible for seeing projects through from start to finish, evaluating the needs of the network, infrastructure, and database teams; all leading to an on-time delivery of the projects, while still meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Plan and manage Cloud team projects by identifying tasks, resources delivery timelines and success metrics.
- Works directly with Tech Leads, Managers and Client PM’s to ensure project success.
- Manage project issues and risks to prevent potential barriers to project success.
- Schedule and lead project meetings with customer stakeholders and technical teams on a regular basis.
- Continually reviews project schedules and milestone dates.
- Identifies scope changes from the original plan or agreement and escalates to the management team.
- Creates detailed Business Requirement documents for implementations of new application systems.
- Creates and maintains relevant project documentation such as project plans, status reports, and operational checklists.
- Collaborates with in-house technical teams to ensure the delivery of functionality according to specifications
- Ensure requested solutions are compliant with current security policies.
- Prepares and report on a project's progress on a regular basis.
- Creates and maintains customer training documentation.
- Seeks process improvements.
- Service-oriented mentality.
- Strong communicator. Establish and maintain customer communications successfully set their expectations. Has well developed listening skills.
- Detail Oriented.Organized and motivated team player, with the ability to manage multiple projects while paying close attention to detail
- Proficient in Project Scheduling and Project Life Cycle best practices
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Results oriented person with the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Understanding of infrastructure and cloud technologies is a must.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Specialized knowledge: Software Function / Operation
- 1+ years’ experience as a Project Manager or like role
- Experience in Cloud-based, SaaS or hosted delivery models
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience in high technology markets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Passionate about building, managing and evangelizing the best products