Trintech | Administration | Addison, TX
Trintech is a leading global provider of integrated, cloud-based software solutions for the office of finance. Our Adra suite of solutions allows companies to greatly improve the efficiency, control and visibility for all key areas of the financial close process including balance sheet reconciliation, transaction matching and financial task management and controls for the Mid-Market space. The Adra software has more than 1,400 global customers predominantly in Northern Europe. We are very excited to increase the customer base globally, with immediate focus on expansion in the US and Australasia. This team will very much operate in a start-up mode.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing high-level, administrative support to President, Mid-Market division of the company and other Executives: Including, but not limited to, managing their schedules, meetings and travel. This position requires that you are highly organized, can juggle many tasks at once, are not easily overwhelmed, and are comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients, vendors and candidates in a fast-paced environment. The Executive Assistant maintains and protects highly confidential corporate information, is the first point of contact in person and on calls for executives from internal departments and external clients and works independently with minimal supervision or direction. Initially the Executive Assistant will also be responsible for providing office administrative support for the satellite office housing the mid-market division and possible other teams until it grows enough in size to become its own position as Office Manager.
- Set up appointments and manage executive calendars.
- Manage and coordinate schedule of meetings, events, and travel for executive supported and, when necessary, members of their team. Proactively ensure supported executive is prepared with all materials and information for meeting, events, and travel.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to treat sensitive and confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Assist with the scheduling and logistics for new hire interviews.
- Act as point of contact for visitors/callers to the satellite Addison office.
- The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook. Excellent word processing and file management skills.
- Help compile materials for reports and/or presentations.
- Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work afterhours as necessary.
- May also be asked to do some event planning.
- Provide office administration support including liaison to coffee/supplies vendors, log maintenance tickets with building management, greet visitors warmly and notify employees of guest arrival;
- Receive/distribute letters and packages etc. and prepare outgoing mail;
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary;
- Other duties as assigned.