Customer Success Operations Specialist
KIBO | Customer Service | Dallas, TX
We are seeking an energetic and career-oriented individual to fulfill a new role as the Customer Success Operations Specialist . You will work on an exciting initiative directly with the Customer Success Director in developing and driving our mission of building a best-in-class experience for our customers. There is great opportunity in this developing function at KIBO to drive meaningful impact on the business and our customers, making them even more successful in the process. This role will manage key operational initiatives and projects, developing and rolling out new processes, data analysis, and systems optimization focused on increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success team and accompanying strategies.
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our brand and retail customers and designed to empower their teams. We are at their side, committed to their financial success in an unpredictable world. Together, we can see further, think bigger and climb higher.
We are passionate about the people behind the platforms and that includes our Kibonauts. At Kibo, the ROI for our team of Kibonauts is clear:
- Make an Impact: Our team is invited to challenge the status quo every day. We’re a small and mighty team – here, you have a chance to chart a new course and meaningfully impact our business.
- Growth Opportunities – As we grow, our Kibonauts grow, too. Here at Kibo, you have the chance to learn new things, take on more responsibilities, and grow your career at a faster pace than a big, bureaucratic organization.
- Recognition and Rewards – At Kibo, we recognize and reward our star Kibonauts. What’s it take to be a star? It’s simple: execute on your goals and do so in a way that’s aligned with our cultural beliefs of accountability, passion, innovation, openness and teamwork.
Key Responsibilities will include:
Customer Engagement Metrics
- Development, management, and analysis of business and team leading and lagging KPI’s including gross and net retention, upsell/cross-sell qualified leads, qualified advocates, etc.
- Develop and iterate on dashboards and reports for team and managers
- Key stakeholder in owning customer database, ensuring accurate customer data, improving outreach efficiency and survey response rates
- Trigger various surveys, collect and synthesize feedback into themes / insights
- Own data collection, insights, readouts for recurring business and operational meetings
- Additional ad-hoc and relevant customer and team related reporting and analysis
- Work cross functionally to collect relevant customer usage data statistics to develop and refine an evolving health score
- Develop playbooks on customer data and health, enabling team to proper proactive action
- Work with team to understand common engagement themes, develop trackable playbooks to monitor and improve outcomes
- Interpret KPI’s and trending data, deliver insights and recommendations to the business
- Iterate and maintain “at-risk” reporting process, ensuring business access and attention
- Track and report on customer journey, including analysis of trends indicating success or failure
- Assist with developing coverage model, including customer segmenting, headcount forecasting
- Assist with compensation model design and reporting, ensuring targets remain in budget
- Conduct business process and data analysis reviews, identify key initiatives and projects to increase customer satisfaction, upsell/cross-sell, referenceability, and retention outcomes
- Work cross functionally to develop a best practices data set of customer usage patterns and adoption, train CS team on info and relevant playbooks
- Build and maintain customer facing collateral enabling the CS team in customer communication
- Partner with Marketing to develop tech touch strategies, including who to target, when, and with what message and intent to influence core business KPI’s
- Review system and processes effectiveness, identify areas to increase efficiency and throughput
- Own CS team process knowledge library, ensure resources are up to date and accurate
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent relevant experience
- 3+ years in operations, program management, direct experience in Saas a plus
- Previous experience in or supporting Customer Success or Account Management
- Excellent data analytics ability, easily derive insights from seemingly disparate sources
- Experience with Customer Success tools like Salesforce, Gainsight, Excel, etc.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively, on time, with meaningful results
- Positive and tenacious attitude, able to find solutions to obstacles and challenges
- Independent, takes ownership of tasks from start to finish.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Highly collaborative, at ease leading cross functionally with various people in the organization
- Translates complex data into easily digestible and actionable insights
- Data driven decision maker, high focus on driving ROI with the right initiatives and projects
- Committed to innovation, reject status quo, always looking to improve
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation abilities, effective navigating organizations
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Kibo Software Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipalities.