Inside Account Executive | DACH
Jamf | 101 - Sales EMEIA | Amsterdam, North Holland
The Inside Account Executive is a key member of the DACH sales team and works with the Regional Sales Manager, Systems Engineer, Key Account Manager and IAE Team Leader to meet sales goals.
- Communicate regularly with a defined list of existing and new customers throughout the year to identify areas of need for business growth and new solutions.
- Use prospecting tools such as LinkedIn to find new contacts and new business units within accounts with active opportunities.
- Understand customer business needs and schedule technical demonstrations or face to face meetings with SE as required, or partner the Regional Sales Manager in the field to sell the Whole Product Experience and procure purchase orders from new prospects and existing customers.
- Enter new Opportunities and related information into SalesForce.com to document and manage sales activities.
- Develop well-rounded understanding of JAMF sales philosophy, market and customers.
- Know how to position JAMF solutions against competitor offerings.
- Ability to identify and qualify opportunities by aligning to VVSS marketable insights that leads to close/won opportunities.
- Accurately process customer transactions such as price quotations and purchase orders.Grow understanding of and ability to explain business value of JAMF solutions to prospects and existing customers.
- Responsible for leading and closing sales opportunities for the DACH Sales team.
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organisation.
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- No Licensure or certification required
- Fluent in German (Required)
- 2 – 4 Years relevant sales experience (Required)
- General Experience selling in both direct and indirect (channel) models (Preferred)
- General Experience navigating and negotiating legal agreements (Preferred)
- General Experience in software sales within high-growth technology companies (Preferred)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work independently and coordinate well with other team members that are remote
- Mac experience preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with prospects and customers via phone and email
- Ability to balance areas of responsibility across multiple territories