Business Development Executive - Education
Jamf | 150 - Sales Global Alliances | Austin, TX
The Jamf education team is responsible for building and cultivating relationships with all K-12 and Hi-Ed customers in the US. This position is responsible for executing the go- to-market strategy, training, and co-selling activities with Jamf’s strategic Education partner(s).
- Builds strong internal and external relationships to effectively communicate Jamf’s Whole Product Experience story and vertical solution benefits to Jamf’s Education partners.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with partner Inside Education Sales Teams. This includes support personnel such as Sales Managers, Solution Engineers, and key Third Party Partners with the end goal of identifying key iOS and Mac opportunities in K-12 and Hi-Ed.
- Activates a business plan to achieve key performance indicators and metrics, including: Jamf pipeline creation and bookings that lead to key joint opportunities, competitive opportunities, and other agreed upon MBO’s.
- Collaborates with appropriate Jamf departments to create resources and support materials for sales enablement with Partner sales teams.
- Delivers sales enablement coordination for Jamf sales teams regarding Partner initiatives and playbooks to assure Jamf alignment with Partner EDU initiatives.
- Prospects, builds, and maintains relationships with the Partner Education inside sales team.
- Fosters a workplace with the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity.
- Models a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work.
- Provide clear vision, strategies, support and expectations to ensure employees are able to learn, grow and expand their skills, perspectives and experiences to help grow Jamf.
- 2-4 Years experience of inside sales within the education sales ecosystem focused on Apple technologies (Required)
- 2-4 Years of demonstrated capacity generating a consistent pipeline of opportunity (Required)
- 2-4 Years of prior experience in consultative selling involving business transformation solutions for education institutions (Required)
- 2-4 Years of working knowledge of motivations for customers within the Education market (Required)
- 1-2 Years of experience in enablement or sales training to inspire partner sales representatives (Preferred)
- Strong communication skills Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non- technical manner Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, highly motivated team player.
- Passion for all things Apple and strong desire to see Apple succeed in the marketplace.
- Authenticity; this individual must truly want to aid Apple in its continued success.
- High degree of transparency and integrity Ability to work autonomously with little direction and within a larger team.