DealerSocket | Legal | Draper, UT
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!
Job Purpose Summary
The position is responsible for assisting with the preparation and management of contracts, assisting sales with the creation and/or editing of customer contracts, and working with finance, legal and operations teams to develop and implement contracting policies and processes. The position will also be responsible for the development and execution of reports within the contract management tool as well as the overall administration of that tool.
Essential Job Duties
- ¨Manage information in the contract administration tool
- ¨Timely and accurate review of sales contracts
- ¨Review and process new contracts as well as amendments and addenda
- ¨Resolve customer issues working with internal teams and processes
- ¨Assist with internal processes as they pertain to the legal department
- ¨Maintain legal case queue within Salesforce in a timely fashion
- ¨Provide assistance and guidance to other departments with regard to contracts, contract terms, legal department policies, etc.
- ¨Participate in New Hire Orientation to give a brief synopsis of the legal department
- ¨Other activities as assigned
Education: College degree
- ¨Minimum of three to five years in a similar position
- ¨Ability to effectively multi-task
- ¨Strong Microsoft Office skills to include Word and Excel
- ¨Proficient in Salesforce or similar application
- ¨Attention to detail
- ¨Time management and organization skills
- ¨Ability to understand and manage the contract lifecycle