Enterprise Account Executive
CompySci | Sales/Marketing | London, England
Who We Are
ComplySci is a SaaS company forging the future of RegTech (regulatory technologies). Our global governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solutions helps more than 1,100 financial services and professional services institutions proactively identify risks and manage complex regulatory and compliance challenges. We have been selected by some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and brokers to be their partner and are looking for amazing people to join our growing team!
ComplySci is seeking a talented and competitive Enterprise Sales Representative that thrives in a fast, aggressive startup. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
This is a full time position in our Corporate Offices. The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree and at least five – seven years of F2000 enterprise sales experience selling consultative technology solutions to the financial services market . This is a fast-paced environment with ambitious targets and a very consultative sales process. Be prepared to uncover business pains, articulate ROI and deliver customized product demonstrations to help prospects understand the importance of embracing the digital revolution in global compliance management.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you are responsible to proactively develop new name accounts and grow existing accounts by identifying and developing long-lasting customer relationships, providing value, trust, partnership, and the ability to make a difference in our customer’s lives and to businesses.
What you will do
· Be responsible for achieving a quarterly quota
· Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face, which can be solved with effective compliance management strategies, and using ComplySci’s software
· Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
· Quarterback the resources needed to acquire customers
· Accurately forecast your business within 90%
· Work closely with your Lead Development Representative and Marketing to create demand
· Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
· 5 – 7+ years’ experience in a sales role with high success-rate
· Evidence that you have consistently been a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 10% of your peers) and / or consistently Over Quota
· Solid experience with SaaS product demonstrations
· Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with C-Level executives, ability to sell to multiple stakeholders, selling value, negotiating, managing and accelerating the sell cycle, presentation and demo skills, closing skills, and excellent sales pipeline and forecasting hygiene.
· Formal sales training: Consultative-selling, Solution-Selling and experience in the Complex Sale training strongly preferred
· DNA – Ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive (Goal oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset and curious (for both).
· High ethical standards and values consistent with ours: hard work, integrity & team player.
· Experience from a startup / early stage company is preferred