Human Resources Business Partner
CentralSquare Technologies | G&A | Lake Mary, FL
We are hiring a Human Resources Business Partner, who will be the main HR strategic partner in our Lake Mary, Florida location. This role will support our Sales and Product Organizations. In this role, you will deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical People support and programs to team members and Sales leaders. From educating team members on compensation practices, organizational design and various management issues. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to assist with team member communication initiatives within Sales and partner with functional groups to ensure coordination of HR strategies and processes across the organization. Providing relevant data and recommendations to guide decision-making related to compensation, organizational structures, retention, promotions and other activities, are key aspects of this role. Reporting into the Director of Human Resources this position is located on-site in our Lake Mary HQ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a business partner to CentralSquare Technologies in areas of employee engagement, employee relations, and best HR practices.
- Work with Managers to create, track and improve employee relations programs
- Partner with the business and the Recruiting team to create and manage on-boarding and training programs for new campus hires
- Help run large scale annual projects, such as annual reviews, benefits open enrollment, and year end processes
- Manage all site employee relations issues for CentralSquare Technologies
- Work with the VP, Administration and HR to manage the annual HR budget
- Engage and influence functional leaders as you develop and lead an effective People strategy for the Sales organization, including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building
- Provide business partnership to Area VP for West Sales and National Sales Director, West in coaching, leadership development, and conflict management.
- Deliver effective communication and provide leadership for the implementation of HR policies and processes across Sales.
- Partner with other People Business Partners and other cross-functional teams across Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Marketing, and Sales Operations on communications, projects and best practices.
- In partnership with Compensation, manage sales compensation including promotions, transfers, equity, and new hires.
- Be well-versed in HR best practices and look for continuous improvement at all times. This will include playing a key leadership role in designing and implementing change programs.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4-7 years’ progressive HR experience in a dynamic, fast-paced professional services environment
- Experience working for a technology or software company HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- Must understand employment regulations and be familiar with compliance programs
- Ability to show discretion and poise in all situations
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information appropriately
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
- Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Occasional after hours work and travel are necessary