Business Strategy Lead Associate
CentralSquare Technologies | G & A | Decorah, IA
Business Strategy Lead Associate – Lake Mary, Sioux Falls, High Point
Unique opportunity to work directly with the C-Suite of the #1 Public Safety Software Company.
A recent merger of four leading companies, CentralSquare is the Vista Equity Partners and Bain Capital backed government software company that is changing its industry through innovation, unique levels of investment, and continued acquisitions. You will help build the strategic vision and manage the execution for the most important initiatives at CentralSquare Technologies.
As the business strategy lead, you will report directly to the VP of Strategy and work closely with the EVP and General Manager of Public Safety. Your role will be to lead the analysis, manage the executive monthly review content and meeting, and be a utility player to identify and advance the strategic initiatives of the company. Your exposure to senior level business issues and people will form the foundation of a rapid career path within CentralSquare.
Role details and responsibilities:
- Point person for understanding our internal dashboards, pulling information from sales and financial systems, and being the center of data knowledge for the Public Safety executive team
- Identify and lead analysis on special projects to maximize value to customers, our strategic position, and our financial position
- Help manage our ongoing business:
- Manage the monthly business review meeting that involves our entire senior leadership team
- Identify themes and challenges facing the business to craft a monthly state of the union that will guide the executive discussion monthly
- Develop metrics in collaboration with functional leaders
- Extract insights from detailed work and analysis on our metrics to make our leadership team aware of issues that might not otherwise identify
- Contribute to the quarterly Board of Directors review materials and build hands-on a best in class company reporting framework that will be reviewed by top Private Equity Board Members
- Long-term, grow into a functional executive with the opportunity to move into a variety of more senior roles in Product Management, Marketing, Finance, or General Management
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier undergraduate program
- 2-5 years’ work experience in Management Consulting, Finance, or Corporate Strategy
- Strong excel modeling skills
- Strong business writing capabilities both in email/word and in PowerPoint Presentations
- Desire to work for a purpose driven company supporting Public Safety
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Takes initiative and self-guides work contribution