Upserve | Sales | Providence, RI
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Account Manager in our Providence office you will work with our existing customers to identify ways that they could grow their business through better use of data on their customers, menu, and service staff. In order to do this effectively you must maintain in-depth industry knowledge including marketplace conditions, competitor positioning in your geographic area, and possess strong relationship management skills. Each month you will drive upsells and cross-sells within our existing customer base which will include conducting online/ in-person demonstrations and closing deals.
- Becoming an expert in our industry, the product, and our restaurateurs
- Closing business consistently if not above quota
- Conducting discovery calls with existing customers to identify their business challenges and needs.
- Successfully running online demonstrations of Upserve with restaurateurs and restaurant owners
Above all else, all Upserve employees are united in our shared optimism, passion, and enthusiasm for the customers we support through our innovative product. In our daily work, we exemplify our values of grit, openness, empathy, impact, and curiosity.
- 2-5 years of experience in an account management role carrying a sales quota
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Understanding of solution-based consultative sales in a SaaS environment
- Professional poise and confidence while communicating with executives
- Ability to use Salesforce.com and other technologies to manage and organize pipeline
- Committed to a culture of positivity and high performance
- Value feedback, and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- Strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed