Central Account Executive
Vertafore | Sales | Montreal,
Role/Purpose: The primary responsibilities of the position are to drive bookings for recurring revenue growth through prospecting and winning new Customers for the Canadian Operation of Vertafore, Keal Technology. The Central Account Executive (AE) is the “Tip of the Spear” in Vertafore growth strategy, and the AE must be able to plan and execute daily and weekly against a set of required activities to generate sales. This role has deep knowledge of the Insurance industry, our organization’s products/services, enjoy being on the phone and can collaborate with departments across the company to successfully win new business in our defined target segments.
Make an impact and love what you do!
Vertafore with the suite of Keal products is a top provider of software for the Canadian insurance industry. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs, and help Brokers grow business. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future in Canada even stronger.
We are seeking highly motivated Account Executives (AE’s) interested in outreach and prospecting to new and potential Customers of Keal products and services. From an inside sales position this Account Executives is responsible for winning new business and new logos across all ten (10) provinces in Canada.
Account Executive are on the front-line of our strategy to grow and gain market-share. AE’s prospect and respond to qualified leads from Marketing to offer and position Keal solutions over the phone. AE’s are highly motivated, self-starters, are highly organized, and demonstrate fearless determination. AE’s want to win and be a part of an established market-leader, knowing our products inside and out.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the insurance industry, and with that, the industry is changing too.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas
- Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced, inside sales-oriented environment
- Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads
- Perfectly bilingual (English/French) with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfort with sales technology and CRM tools
The Job and Key Requirements:
- Execute the Vertafore Value Selling Process.
- Work with a range of prospective customer accounts and organizations that do not yet own a Keal Broker Management system.
- Comfort with working over the phone and videoconferencing
- Respond to and position products to leads and opportunities generated by Marketing, and by the AE.
- Possess a working understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for Business Development and Opportunity creation.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to execute campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting.
- Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or weekly targets for calls made, opportunities generated and closed won business.
- Sell and win new logos and new business in the defined territory.
- Collaborate with internal departments proactively to address Customer issues and needs.
- Chart and Deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Ensure CRM tools and Vertafore value-selling methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.