Software Developer (.Net)
Mediaocean | Product Development | Pune, Maharashtra
What you will do:
A .Net fullstack developer, who has designed and developed large enterprise web application in a Service Oriented Architecture (SoA) and has worked in a product development company. You’ll be instrumental in developing the domain architecture, technology and integration strategy for this next generation capability of the Prisma platform.
Responsibilities will include:
- Detailed Design of applications programs and databases.
- Estimating Development Effort.
- Developing new modules, enhancements to existing modules, bug fixes to existing modules, performance enhancements, and other internal development tasks.
- Unit, integration, and functional testing for development tasks
- Development of functionality which satisfy the requirements, architecture, and detailed design
- Adherence to development life cycle process including design, estimation, construction, unit testing, rework, and release
- Compliance with programming standards and techniques approved for use within the development group
- Participate in Technical and Functional review sessions, following review and process standards
Who you are:
- 2-4 Years of Experience
- Proven track record for delivery quality software on time into product releases
- Very high personal bar for code quality
- Experience of working within service orientated architectures (SoA) / microservices architecture
- Has designed large and complex enterprise web application and RESTful services using the .Net technology stack (.NET Framework 4 ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI,
- Exposure to Entity framework and any DI frameworks like Autofac, Unity, etc
- Knowledge of UI skills will be good to have
- Hands on experience in the design and development of frameworks and the applications that utilise those frameworks
- Has strong written and oral communication skill.
- Hands on experience working within the Agile Development Methodology
- Hand on experience in the design and development of business applications (e.g. financial, ERP, etc)