CentralSquare Technologies | G&A | Lake Mary, FL
Excellent opportunity to join growing private equity-owned technology firm based in Lake Mary, Florida. The position will require strong people management and operational accounting skills, ability to multi-task and work with others organization-wide in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Manage the accurate and timely completion of month end close
- Manage monthly reconciliations of accounts
- Prepare balance sheet reviews
- Ensure that close and reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensure the internal control requirements are met.
- Deliver process improvements throughout the financial statement close in order to streamline and shorten the close process.
- Provide ad hoc accounting project support and/or oversight for system enhancements.
- Promote a customer service focused environment in support of internal customers.
- Work cross functionally to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manage and develop a team of accountants.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment with a rapid close process and stringent reporting requirements for monthly and quarterly management and Board reviews.
- CPA or CA required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or MBA
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Accounting or Finance, with at least 2 in a supervisory capacity
- Knowledge of SOX compliance
- Experience with POC and software accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to lead and drive ad-hoc strategic projects
- Strong financial acumen and decision making abilities.
- Initiate projects and set timelines and expectations.
- Apply broad knowledge and experience when addressing complex issues.
- Define strategic issues clearly despite ambiguity.
- Make sound, timely decisions.
- Balances strategic and tactical goals and objectives.
- Understands corporate objectives at all levels of the organization.
- Netsuite and Blackline experience a plus