CentralSquare Technologies | G & A | Lake Mary, FL
Excellent opportunity to join growing private equity-owned technology firm based in Lake Mary, Florida. The position will require strong technical accounting and analytical skills, ability to multi-task and work with others organization-wide in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Manage and oversee the daily management of all invoicing functions for multiple companies.
- Acts as the subject matter expert for invoicing.
- Plans, organizes and directs billing staff.
- Establishes a culture of accountability to achieve operational excellence.
- Assesses process and implements change to improve operational effectiveness.
- Effectively communicates and aligns billing with industry best practice.
- Creates and oversees staff recruiting and hiring.
- Actively collaborates with internal/external departments and clients to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and contractual obligations.
- Steers operational excellence and compliance through staff development and training.
- Develops, prepares, and/or validates reports for client and/or management review.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment with a rapid close process and stringent reporting requirements for monthly and quarterly management and Board reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Transactional Management, with at least 3 in a supervisory capacity
- High energy, proactive leader
- Ability to lead and drive ad-hoc strategic projects
- Strong financial acumen and decision-making abilities.
- Initiate projects and set timelines and expectations.
- Apply broad knowledge and experience when addressing complex issues
- Make sound, timely decisions.
- Balances strategic goals and objectives
- Netsuite experience a plus