Client Services Manager - Marketing / Advertising
Numerator | Sales | Mississauga, Ontario
If you are looking to be part of a team of passionate and enthusiastic account management professionals that are working together to hone their business acumen, grow as a team, and rapidly develop into outstanding Client Services Managers, then look no further.
Grow your account management expertise
Client Services Managers are driven to understand the business issues facing their clients and to use Numerator’s data and solutions to deliver improved marketing ROI. We’re looking for people who are inquisitive and intuitive, have the confidence to speak with executives, and challenge the status quo. We are looking for people who are interested in helping their clients uncover new ways to utilize Numerator's data streams, and who have a passion for improving marketing outcomes.
In return, we offer the promise of a competitive starting salary, comprehensive benefits, unlimited paid time off, and a unique culture that encourages team members to grow and expand their role commensurate with their abilities.
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Create customized account plans to diagnose client challenges
- Connect client business needs with Numerator solutions
- Conduct new client onboarding sessions and ongoing client training
- Drive and execute the client renewal process
- Utilize existing relationships to look for new opportunities to grow the Numerator business
- Bachelor’s degree with a passion for marketing, advertising, research, and account management
- At least 2 years of marketing, advertising, account management, research, or sales experience
- Marketing / Advertising Agency experience a plus
- Self-confidence coupled with strong presentation skills
- Fluency in French and English preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.