Support Team Member
Allocate Software | Customer Service | Leicester, England
Contact Centre Support Team Member
Allocate Software has recently acquired 247 Time, a leading cloud-based supplier of contingent healthcare workforce software. 247 Time provides vendor management, payroll and direct engagement technology to healthcare and enterprise sectors.
The Contact Centre Support Team Member is the first point of contact for our customers and it plays a vital role in ensuring that requests are handled efficiently and professionally and are escalated if required. All employees of 247 Time are required to provide a ‘first class’ service.
- Provide the initial point of contact for our customers
- Manage incoming requests from the Customer Portal
- Answer incoming calls from customers
- Log and manage all incidents via the Service Management Tool ensuring case detail is accurate and steps to reproduce the fault are included
- Provide customers with timely updates to their cases
- Develop strong customer relationships through direct communication to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Proactively review customer accounts and manage their own case queue in line with Service Desk procedures
- Escalate high priority issues to line management
- Complete regular tasks in line with Contact Centre procedures
- Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved
- Work with all areas of the business as required to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Assist in the promotion of new developments and applications ensuring customers are always aware of latest functionality and products available
- Previous experience in a customer facing role required.Ideally within an office environment, but not essential.
- Customer Support - Will be at ease with providing outstanding support and have empathy with the customer and a strong desire to resolve their issues.
- Strong work ethic – gets the job done, professional, cooperative, determined to succeed and consistent with high quality work
- Communication – Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate effective communication, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and customers, including providing case updates, producing reports and escalating issues internally.
- Team Player - Will need to be a team player, enjoys working in a team environment and working with others to solve customer issues.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Gathers, verifies and assesses all appropriate and available information to gain an accurate understanding of situations. Considers a range of possible options, evaluating evidence and seeking advice where appropriate. Makes clear, timely, justifiable decisions, reviewing these as necessary.
- Building Relationships – Able to develop effective relationships with colleagues and customers. Able to respond appropriately to feedback.
- Innovation, Flexibility and Adaptability – Undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and customer requests. Must be prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change.