Inside Channel Account Manager
TIBCO | 74200 Sales Channels - APJ | Singapore,
Is 2019 the year to take your career to the next level? Join TIBCO to achieve and accelerate your career selling TIBCO solutions to our partner network
As Inside Sales Channel Account Manager you will be be a vital part of our Channel Sales team, increasing revenue across the APAC region by developing reseller partners and generating opportunities with Value Added Resellers (VARs), Solution Providers and Resellers. You will drive partners to operate as an extension of TIBCO's sales and pre-sales teams through effective sales and technical training, demand generation efforts and net new opportunity development.
To succeed you will:-
- Pipeline Growth and Management – Identify new sales opportunities: generate leads, register opportunities, accurately forcast bookings and tracking to meet required goals.
- Relationship Management – Develop strong relationships throughout the partner organization ensuring compliance with the TIBCO’s Partner Program and foster a well-developed relationship between TIBCO/partner sales and technical teams.
- Sales Training – Ensure that partner is able to effectively position and sell TIBCO solutions.
- Conflict Management - Effective manage conflict between TIBCO team and partners.
- Marketing & Demand Generation – Leverage TIBCO marketing budget to drive demand generation activities that generate the highest possible ROI.
- Account Mapping – Drive regular cadence of account mapping sessions with partners and the TIBCO sales team focused on driving net-new accounts and new opportunities in existing accounts.
- Deliver TIBCO story and messaging - deliver compelling presentations on TIBCO's products & solutions.
- Business Planning – Work with partners to develop and execute a strategic business plan focused on driving new accounts, new opportunities, sales and technical competency and incremental bookings growth.
- Collaboration with Strategic Partner Managers - develop and execute business plans for national strategic partners in territory
- Special Projects & Reporting - Work on strategic initiatives as established by channel management and report business issues/opportunities
- Recruit and Develop New Partner - drive whitespace penetration and access to new vertical and technology markets.
- Create and execute awareness and training programs for the TIBCO sales force
- Influence/channel leadership -Trusted advisor status with District Manager; lead, positively influence and shape behavior.
- Leverage TIBCO internal resources - Influence and obtain sponsorship from internal TIBCO groups to support programs at partners to drive incremental business opportunities for TIBCO and the partner.
- Engage with TIBCO’s Eco-system Business Partners -plan activities that will drive TIBCO awareness and opportunities with our partners.