Graduate Service Desk Analyst
Advanced | Operations (Managed Services) | Slough, England
IT Services is the infrastructure, IT outsourcing and hosting division of Advanced. This is delivered to a number of organisations across the UK providing solutions to business requirements in a changing technological landscape. With our customers relying on our knowledge & expertise within IT Services, our Service Desk Analysts’ help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be part of a fast-paced and dynamic department that is passionate about delivering excellent customer service, resolving customer issues, and involved in all aspects of technical and application support. Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, this is an exciting time to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding company.
Located in Ditton Park, set within 220 acres of landscape private parkland, you will have access to unparalleled site amenities including gym, tennis courts, sport pitches, canteen and coffee shop. There is free parking on site.
What you will be doing
- As a Service Desk Analyst, you will provide first line support primarily to high profile clients as part of Advanced 365’s Service Desk team
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction is met at all customer touch points
- Perform and complete all aspects of service (telephone calls, web incidents, voicemails, call backs, e-mails etc.) to ensure the successful resolution of issues, providing workarounds when appropriate
What you will be good at
- A successful Service Desk Analyst will be an accomplished relationship builder with a strong focus on exceptional customer service
- Experience using Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Well organised, with the ability to work proactively in a team, in a busy environment
What we would like you to have
- Customer-facing experience in any environment
- An IT Qualification or experience in this sector
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Our entry-level hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. At Advanced, we don’t believe in CVs. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. Assessing you for behavioural fit and not for past experiences. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £250m turnover, 16,000 customers and 2,200 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we’d like to hear from you.
If your application is successful you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Click apply now, and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch.