Associate Business Analyst
KIBO | Product Development | Austin, TX
Kibo, a global leader in omnichannel commerce, enables retailers and brand manufacturers to sell anywhere and fulfill everywhere. Our multi-tenant SaaS suite of software powers $7B in commerce annually for over 400 clients. We focus exclusively on mid-market merchants with a solution set built for scale and growth that doesn’t sacrifice usability and flexibility. Our team of industry professionals partner with our clients to ensure that they are leveraging the latest and greatest in best practices and technology and together, we are shaping the future of retail.
- Responsible for communicating with the client to gather requirements and process information regarding the product implementation
- Responsible for maintaining all requirements and design documentation including wireframe diagrams
- Responsible for testing the user experience and analyzing clients' front-end websites to make recommendations
- Partners with Project Managers and technical members of the services team throughout the implementation process
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information systems highly desired.
- E-commerce experience a huge plus!
- Minimum one year of hands on Business Analyst or Consultant experience with web based, client facing software and solution development.
- Experience working with cross-functional inter-departmental teams
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, and SalesForce
- Experience with the software development lifecycle; from requirements phase through delivery
- Knowledge of components of web commerce, relational databases, and creative design process
- Technical knowledge and ability to create documentation that is translatable between technical and non-technical users
- Demonstrated ability to confidently manage challenging client issues
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite including MS Project, Excel, and similar software
- Excellent judgment, with the ability to make well-thought-out decisions and recommendations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent ability to manage work flow, handle interruptions, and to be flexible with changing tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and accomplish multiple tasks
- Enthusiastic, flexible attitude, able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment