Senior Associate, Content Marketing
Cvent | Marketing | Washington, DC
A best friend's wedding, a 10th anniversary party, The Grammys, a first concert, the opening of a new museum - we all have a favorite event.
Events and meetings make an impact that lasts a lifetime. And, as more and more of our lives are spent online, this time offline is truly rare. So, at Social Tables, now a Cvent company, our goal is to make it easy to bring great people together, face-to-face.
With more than 4.5 million successful events brought to life using our award-winning event management platform, we'd say we're well on our way. As we look to the future, we're focused on continuing to innovate to help move the industry forward with creative tools and compelling thought-leadership content. And that's where you come in!
If you want a job where there’s more enthusiasm than there is red tape, where ideas are sought after and celebrated, and where hard work changes the course of human history, then Social Tables may be the place for you!
At Social Tables, the Senior Associate, Content Marketing will fuel our organic channel’s growth with insightful, useful, and addictive content to drive new sales and repeat customers. In addition to technical SEO skills, s/he should have experience and enthusiasm for creating all things content from articles to ebooks. Both a strategic thinker and a strong executer, s/he should have aspirations of creating a content brand that makes an impact for years to come, and growing traffic and conversion with never-before-thought-of techniques.
What You Will Be Doing
- Increasing blog and website organic traffic.
- Increasing blog conversion to drive new bookings.
- Improving SEO authority ranking.
- Finding and recruiting expert contributors.
- Building partnerships for content distribution and creation.
- Creating content from articles to tip sheets, gifs, and videos.
- Ensuring content meets brand standards.
- Bringing the brand to life through compelling presentation material for in-person events.
What You Need for this Position
- Previous content marketing experience, or proven experience using creativity, copywriting, and analytics to rapidly scale another digital channel.
- The ability to tell great stories in order to own the content development workflow: idea generation, research, writing, editing.
- A forward-thinking approach to identifying content trends and topics before anyone else.
- Knowledge of technical SEO, and the persistence to stay on top of seo-trends and apply them to the blog.
- The ability to think outside the box to unlock hidden potential nobody else can see.
- The ability to communicate clearly about results by consistently showing the ROI and value of content, and using data to inform future decisions to help the channel grow..
Social Tables and Cvent maintain a drug-free workplace