Data Entry Associate (Fluency in Mandarin and/or Korean)
Numerator | Operations | Ottawa, Ontario
We are changing how brands, agencies, and networks measure and assess the impact of TV, Radio, and Digital advertising campaigns. Our processes use sophisticated collection techniques to monitor and extract campaigns across a variety of media. Once campaigns are collected, we enter valuable metadata to drive deliverables to delight our clients.
We are looking for a Data Entry Associate (ability to speak and read Mandarin and/or Korean) who is self-motivated and excited about gaining valuable experience at a cutting-edge marketing research company. Your duties will include working with our proprietary video and data entry software while providing quality assurance. You will be tagging and processing commercials, entering critical metadata into our database, and ensuring live content is added as efficiently as possible. We tag and categorize everything about campaigns - which includes products, brands, promotions, key events, celebrities, and more!
- Ability to speak English and one or both of the following languages: Mandarin or Korean
- Ability to type at least 35 wpm
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to accurately describe what you see and hear
- Strong communication skills
- Computer savvy
- Strong writing and/or translation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Dedication to improving/refining individual and team performance
- Pop culture knowledge is essential
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Ability to work weekdays, as well as the ability to work weekend day/evening shifts is also required with the flexibility to cover shifts
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.