Solution Consultant, Staff
TIBCO | 70910 PreSales EMEA UK & Ireland Commercial | London, England
The Solutions Consultant, Staff will provide pre-sales technical marketing support for the development of opportunities and implementation of customer applications dealing with complex solution setups. Make technical and business presentations regarding all aspects of company products and show exemplary setups hands-on.
Assist sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications and solution recommendations. Implement detailed customer installation requirements and own or execute technical PoCs.
Provide follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications to service personnel, company sales representatives, and customer’s employees. The position reports to the Manager, Solutions Consultant.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- Own strategic customer relationships at the technical engineering and technical executive levels of the customer’s organization
- Operate independently as the primary contributor to the sales strategy
- Fulfill strategic role in the sales strategy
- Explain the business benefits of the TIBCO solution in specific sales opportunities to technical and business audience
- Provide technical vision and business value proposition
- Technical Account Leadership
- Provide oversight on all customer communications to insure completeness, technical accuracy and grammatical and logical accuracy
- Responsible for technology transfer to other SCs within assigned region and communication of feature recommendations, product direction and customer requirements into Product Management and Development Engineering