VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Senior Associate/Associate, Recruitment (Sales)
Cvent | Human Resources | Gurgaon, Haryana
What You Will Be Doing
- Review and understand open job positions.
- Source, screen and schedule interviews for various roles for positions Sales, Pre-sales, Account Managers (India/APAC).
- Serve as the first point of contact for all candidates at all levels.
- Conduct telephones interviews to further qualify applicants for all open positions.
- Coordinate with candidates and hiring managers to schedule interviews.
- Ensure timely communications with all candidates and hiring managers.
- Utilize various social media avenues for recruitment.
- Plan and coordinate mass recruiting events, recruitment drives, etc.
What You Will Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years’ experience in SAAS base product companies and experience in hiring for Sales roles.
- Experience using online recruiting sources for job postings and resume sourcing (Monster, Naukri, and LinkedIn etc.)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must be organized, extremely detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Excel in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excel as a self-starter and problem solver