Contracts Administrator/ Contract Analyst/ Contract Specialist
PowerSchool | G&A | Folsom, CA
PowerSchool’s Contracts Administrator will have the opportunity to participate in a vital role in the contracting processes and activities of the Company by overseeing contract data abstraction, database maintenance, contract administration, plus select contract drafting. Additionally, the Contracts Administrator will assist the legal department by communicating directly with clients, vendors, and various PowerSchool departments to facilitate all aspects of the contracting process, while gaining valuable experience in cross-functional contract management.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Participates in the activities of the contracting function, ensuring that the company’s interests and corporate objectives are served;
- As requested, prepares and communicates information regarding contract status, risk, compliance, modifications, deviations, negotiations, and completion or termination;
- Works with legal, services, sales, and finance departments to prioritize and facilitate timely resolution of client contracting and Salesforce management;
- Provides administrative support for the legal department;
- Organizes and maintains the contracts database, contract templates, signed contracts and other legal correspondence and documentation
- Responsible for contract data migration projects for current company entities and as part of any acquisitions or corporate restructures.
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Must be able to interpret and understand general contract language as well as applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations.
- Minimum of 5-7 years in a contract administration or similar role.
- Excellent administration, interpersonal and verbal and written skills required
- Must be customer service oriented and a flexible team player with high energy
- Must be highly organized, be able to multi-task, and prioritize numerous assignments simultaneously
- Ability to analyze and solve problems with minimal direction
- Ability to interact effectively with all corporate levels and departments within the company and with clientele
- Advanced computer literacy
- College degree in business, finance or legal field