Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Numerator | Engineering | Vadodara, Gujarat
Numerator seeks an experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer for its Product Development team. This individual will develop, document, and execute test plans and test cases for products in B2B environments with a focus on data quality and integrity.
- Prepare test cases and test scenarios.
- Conduct test planning, test execution, and test results analyses.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, and document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Document and execute regression and functionality tests.
- Execute manual and automated testing.
- BE/B Tech/MCA/MSc or equivalent.
- At least 3.5 years of experience with manual testing (Preferred candidate only from IT industry).
- Knowledge of SDLC and software test life cycle.
- Comfortable with and have hands-on experience regarding Manual Testing and Automated Testing.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Exposure with using Bug Tracking tools.
- Basic RDBMS concepts and data querying skills (added advantage).
- Ability to work in a team and function independently.
- Quick learner and excellent team player.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Willingness to understand project domain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.