Graphic Designer II
CentralSquare Technologies | Sales & Marketing | Lake Mary, FL
Versatile, multi-media graphic designer and front-end web administrator responsible for development and execution of design concepts for CentralSquare's print and digital communications. Experience working with extended marketing and design teams with excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Designing web and print materials including presentations, marketing collateral, flyers, posters, banners, logos, e-mails, postcards, newsletters, tradeshow graphics, magazine ads, and digital content
- Maintaining market-facing web presence for corporate website and additional project-specific sites
- Collaborating with multiple departments to determine product specifications
- Carrying design projects for web and print from concept to completion, while adhering to company brand standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related major
- 2 to 4 years' experience in digital and print graphic design
- Strong conceptualization experience
- Excellent collaboration and communications skills
- Proficient in designing and executing professional presentations within Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to design and execute a variety amount of graphics for digital, print, and web with a strong knowledge of utilizing the Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Lightroom.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, and Word.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is essential.
- Experience using CMS tools such as Wordpress and/or Drupal is a plus but not required.
- Must have web-based portfolio exhibiting print and web projects as listed above
- Knowledge of enterprise software, public sector experience desired but not required.
- Background in videography and utilizing professional camera equipment would be a plus. This includes editing and producing video content utilizing software such as Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere.