Client Services Sales Manager
KIBO | Operations | Dallas, TX
The Kibo Professional Services Client (Sales) Manager is responsible for coordinating, scoping, and proactively selling Kibo Professional Services (PS) to: 1) new prospects in conjunction with the Kibo sales organization through the participation and support of the Kibo Value Selling System and its operational processes and, 2) to current installed based customers through the PS, Customer Success, and Support teams where available.
- Accountable for ownership of professional services forecasted quota in conjunction with the responsibility of ownership through the services management team and the VP of Professional services.
- Coordinate activities through the sales team primarily interfacing with Account Executives and Sales Engineers to drive a clear understanding of prospect’s requirements as gained through the sales process and provided to services for determination of level of effort/scoping or if more information is required by services team (solution architects, services managers) to complete scoping for creation and delivery of a statement of work (SOW).
- Own the delivery of SOW’s and services RFP responses leveraging services operation resources, solution architects, services management, and Kibo legal and finance teams when applicable.
- Proactively seek out and drive additional opportunities with installed base customers by working in conjunction with PS resources (services management team, delivery resources – project managers, technical consultants), Customer Success team, and Support team, to facilitate the services team opportunistically providing recommendations to the customer base that would result in value added project work.
- Engage with Certified Partners for opportunities where Kibo services enablement is required and additional needs may exist beyond initial required enablement either with the partner or the customer directly.
- Provide regular reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly) of operational data from Salesforce, FinancialForce (professional services automation tool within Salesforce), and the services forecast regarding sales and corresponding services opportunities and their conversion into projects.
- As a member of the services management team, provide clear reporting of activity to the services management team to drive focus in services sales activities where additional resources are needed and where targets are being achieved or placed at risk. Responsible for providing this to the Kibo executive leadership team (ELT) on a regular basis.
- Identify and drive activity for programmatic approaches to increase services sales activity through Kibo resources and the Certified Partner community.
- Participate in services lead teams to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of services methodologies, processes, offerings/services, and collateral.
- Participate in the transition from sales to services delivery projects through kickoff process to ensure a quality handover.
- Based on level of sales activity, provide part time coverage of project management, business consulting, and services support activities in a billable capacity as assigned by the Director, PMO.
- 5+ years of customer account management with a quota including selling of professional services delivery capacity as part of an initial solution implementation or in addition to an established solution implementation.
- 8+ years in a professional services environment (hardware/software company/consulting company) in roles of increasing responsibility from technical services, business consulting, or project management.
- Ability to build and maintain strong positive relationships with key personnel from executives to analysts.
- Strong presentation skills – able to demonstrate value, capabilities, differentiators of complex services solutions using methodologies, services offerings, and example cases/experiences
- Strong writing skills – able to synthesize requirements and technical approach information to craft Estimates/Proposals and SOW’s within a templated process and identify unique requirements/risks to resolve through assumptions or SOW details. Increase body of knowledge regarding services sales operational processes, forecasting process, and overall services delivery processes including efficiency of PS sales cycle and implementation delivery activities.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience and can articulate customer success stories and metrics that demonstrate value to the customer.
- Ability to learn Kibo solutions at a business user level and high-level technical level to facilitate problem understanding and solutions and create confidence with customers towards earning the role of a trusted advisor.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.