Senior Manager/Manager of European Sales, Hospitality Cloud
Cvent | Sales | London, England
Cvent is the largest and fastest growing event technology company in Europe. In five-and-a-half years, our London office has grown from 5 to 150 employees, on our way to 175 employees, with more than 3,700 employees worldwide. Our European operations support 1,200+ Customers and 5,000+ Users. As the Senior Manager/Manager of European Sales for our suite of products in our Hospitality Cloud, you will help to set and execute the overall sales strategy for Cvent Europe's 30-person Hospitality Cloud sales team. You will also work closely with Cvent’s US and India offices. Your main responsibility will be driving sales revenue and operational excellence across all products in the European region.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide strategic leadership to the European-based Sales team based on the corporate strategy for each of Cvent’s exciting Hospitality Cloud SaaS products; manage sales plans and forecasts; develop marketing strategy to increase market presence
- Deliver continued expansion of Cvent market share through working strategically with all business functions, including Sales, Client Services, Marketing, and Operations
- Build relationships with other functional and product line managers to develop an understanding of all operational and developmental needs, create synergies, and ensure strong communication and continuity of Cvent’s vision
- Contribute to P&L responsibilities for the European region including financial planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Focus on continued improvement of organizational health, and serve as an ambassador and driver of Cvent’s corporate culture and values
What You Need for this Position
- University Degree or equivalent level of skills and experience is required
- Extensive overall experience including leadership experience.
- Proven success driving sales in the Hospitality industry, with a strong preference for experience in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment
- A track record of success driving favorable results across multiple internal functions, including Sales, Marketing, Client Services, and Operations
- Proven track record in driving revenue and excellence through staffing, budget tracking, resource utilization, leadership development, developing standards and processes, performance management, etc.
- Prior experience with financial planning/strategy and P&L responsibilities
- Experience working for a US-based company a strong plus