Lone Wolf Technologies | Development | London, Ontario
If you have a passion for organizing information, developing electronic forms, and working with databases then we will provide you an environment to design, innovate, develop and deliver new features to our InstanetForms platform.
We are looking for developers who are self-motivated, can work on their own or within a team and are passionate about their work. You will collaborate with, learn from, and teach some of the best software engineers in the area. We are building for the future and it is day one. Help us get there.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Working with and editing PDF files
- Build, update, and maintain database tables
- Work collaboratively in a team setting to design, develop, test, and continually improve our products
- Give and receive constructive feedback in a peer review environment
- Proactively stay up-to-date on the latest product updates and software releases
- Maintain coding, compliance, and security standards
- Take ownership of decision-making and utilize data and know-how to make informed choices
- 0-2 years experience working with databases
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred but not required
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
- Collaborate with teams and work to give and receive constructive feedback
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.