OmniPanel Consultant (Panel of Record)
Numerator | Sales | Louisville, KY
Numerator is a market intelligence firm that brings together omnichannel marketing, merchandising and sales data to make pursuing new possibilities simple for brand, retail and agency clients. Owned by Vista Equity Partners, Numerator is the only company in the marketplace to connect omnichannel purchase data (powered by the InfoScout OmniPanel) and comprehensive path data to deliver an unmatched view of the consumer shopping and purchase experience.
- Leverage Numerator’s proprietary consumer panel and resulting data to deliver analytic insights to Numerator's strategic customers that drive increased sales and improved marketing effectiveness
- Work with lead customers and Numerator’s leadership to prototype and pilot new solutions and enhanced capabilities within Numerator’s product portfolio
- Possess a deep understanding of Numerator solutions and services including their key differentiators versus legacy approaches and competing offerings
- Support sales/services efforts by leading product demonstrations and by participating throughout sales cycles and presentations as a subject matter expert and Numerator solutions guru.
- Discover and explore interesting facts about consumer behaviors for presentation in industry forums, articles, whitepapers and blog posts
- Travel, as required, to support the above responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Skilled at building and managing customer relationships, including stakeholder management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, particularly with customers or prospects present
- Proven consulting skills: conceptualizing, analyzing, deriving insights from data and designing an execution plan to derive results from insights
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner
- CPG and Retailer knowledge, including knowledge of consumer and category insights (must be able to speak the language at a granular level of detail, understand their key strategic initiatives and how consumer data can be leveraged to achieve their goals)
- Deep understanding of both syndicated and household panel data (e.g. Nielsen and/or IRI)
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred) with 3+ years relevant experience
CPG experience in Brand Marketing, Market Research, Category Management and/or Shopper & Consumer Insights roles or experience as a service provider to these functions
In addition, relevant software industry, Nielsen or IRI experience (consulting, product, sales support and/or service delivery function), is ideal
Relevant experience in a Consultant, Manager, or Director level capacity
Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and services designed for the retail and consumer goods industries is highly valued (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, Dunnhumby)
Experience as a power user of Microsoft Excel and Business Intelligence software such as Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView, or Business Objects
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.