Client Services Analyst
Numerator | Professional Services | Stamford, CT
- Guide client users on Numerator’s Insights business intelligence platform to navigate the system, interpret results, and design reports to answer their key business questions
- Leverage Numerator’s proprietary consumer panel and resulting data to execute and deliver analytic insights and recommendations to Numerator's customers that drive increased sales and improved marketing effectiveness
- Develop a deep understanding of Numerator data, solutions and services including their key differentiators versus legacy approaches and competing offerings
- Discover and explore interesting facts about consumer behaviors for presentation in industry forums, articles, whitepapers and blog posts
Skills & Requirements
- Skilled at developing relationships with clients to become a trusted and value-added business partner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, particularly with customers or prospects present
- Proven analytic skills: conceptualizing, analyzing, deriving insights from data, and designing an execution plan to derive results from insights
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner
- CPG and Retailer knowledge, including knowledge of consumer and category insights
- Understanding of both syndicated and household panel data (Nielsen and/or IRI)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred) with 1+ years relevant experience.
- Desired CPG experience in Brand Marketing, Market Research, Category Management, and/or Shopper & Consumer Insights roles or experience as a service provider to these functions.
- In addition, relevant software industry, Nielsen or IRI experience (consulting, product, sales support and/or service delivery function), is ideal.
- Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and services designed for the retail and consumer goods industries is highly valued (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, Dunnhumby)
- Experience as a power user of Microsoft Excel and Business Intelligence software such as Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire or Business Objects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.