Senior Level QA Analyst
CentralSquare Technologies | Development | Cambridge, Ontario
CentralSquare Technologies has an immediate need for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing team in Cambridge, ON!
What We're About
At CentralSquare, you’ll get the opportunity to work with international clients, in a collaborative environment, using the latest technology stacks. Looking to grow your career? That’s great! We believe in growing and cultivating careers. You’ll learn from seasoned software professionals, and work with up and coming superstars. There is plenty of room for growth for motivated people. Hard work should be rewarded. We are committed to competitive compensation, and pair it with a great benefits package.
As a Senior QA Analyst, this hands-on, collaborative opportunity will enable you to provide software testing services for our Healthcare applications in an agile team environment. You will partner with the development team to produce high quality products that consistently provide value to our customers.
Job Duties Include:
- Create effective test strategies and test plans
- Coordinate with other entities (product owners, solution architects, software engineers, business analysts) in order to successfully prepare for tests
- Estimate and plan testing activities
- Join forces with the agile team in problem analysis, reproduction and resolution of defects
- Identify software enhancement opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Participate proactively in the improvement of our quality assurance process
- Participate in daily stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives, plus other meetings as required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or college diploma with equivalent experience
- Understanding of concepts and principles associated with quality assurance and ability to apply quality assurance and testing techniques
- 7+ years test experience in a QA Analyst role
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Effective knowledge of Java and/or C#, ASP.NET, SQL, XML, Web Services
- Ability to deliver quality results under pressure and at a high rate
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Desire to be a productive member of a dynamic and diverse team