Content Marketing Specialist
YouEarnedIt | Marketing | Chicago, IL
Overview of Role:
The job of the Content Marketing Specialist is to develop effective content and deliverables that align with brand standards, share the value of our customer experiences, and effectively demonstrate our company’s product, features, and benefits.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to help execute our company’s content strategy. You will collaborate on the development of content to grow brand awareness and drive demand and revenue.
The role is ideal for a strategic thinker who thrives on creating content and being “in the weeds.” This is a great opportunity to have a huge impact on a fast-growing company and to build your own portfolio.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to help collaborate on and develop content that can demonstrate our product's benefits, generate demand, and grow brand awareness.
Effective content is vital to this company, so this role is ideal for a strategic thinker who thrives on creating content and being “in the weeds” with the needs of intended audiences to help us succeed.
This is a great opportunity to have a huge impact on a fast-growing company and to build your own portfolio.
What awesome stuff you'll do:
- Develop original content over multiple platforms and formats (blogs, articles, instructional presentations, forum posts, webinar takeaways, social media messages, and more) designed to attract and educate prospects.
- Work with internal and external resources to help execute content initiatives.
- Coordinate with creative on content design.
- Copyedit and review content for style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice.
- Help execute SEO strategy on blogs and web pages.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on a variety of projects and deliverables to help all departments tell our story.
- Research industry trends and stay up-to-date on current thought leadership in the market.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Self-motivated and innately curious with a passion around content
- Exceptionally strong writing, proofing, and editing skills with a drive for accuracy and details—writing samples are a must
- Highly organized and adept at project management
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in social media, content marketing, or publishing
- Experience with WordPress is desirable
- Thrives in a fast-paced highly productive and collaborative environment