Mediaocean | Information Technology | New York, NY
The IT intern is responsible for providing desktop support to our internal end users. You will be responsible for troubleshooting desktops, laptops, phones, printers and mobile devices. Support company applications as well as work and communicate with IT team members to learn, understand and tackle day to day projects and tasks.
You must be a highly motivated individual capable of working within a fast paced environment. Additionally you must have excellent communication skills and a proactive nature to help the team .This is a paid position that provides in-depth IT training and unique insights into the corporate environment. We provide flexible hours, office perks, and an opportunity to learn how IT helps move a company forward.
- Learning about the advertising industry and how IT supports the business
- Hands-on desktop engineering, both Mac and PC
- Daily conference room walk-through and management
- Conduct IT new hire orientations
- Ability to troubleshoot basic hardware, software, network and user problems
- Pursuing Associates or Bachelor’s degree or recent graduate
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in a technical and/or customer service capacity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- A technical acumen with a desire to learn new things
- Organized and pays attention to detail
- Flexibility to work independently and within a team environment