Customer Success Advisor Team Lead
KIBO | Customer Service | Dallas, TX
We are seeking an energetic and career-oriented individual to fulfill a new role as the Customer Success Advisor Team Lead. You will work on exciting initiatives with the Customer Success Director in developing and driving our mission of building a best in class experience for our customers. There is great opportunity in this developing function at KIBO to drive meaningful impact on the business, our customers, and the Customer Success team. As we continue to grow and develop the Customer Success methodology and function, this position has a strong potential for upward mobility and career growth.
This role will have responsibility for both a portfolio of valuable KIBO customers, as well as mentorship and training responsibility for the team that this role supports. Success in this role will be established through effective customer management, development and institutionalization of Customer Success management best practices, and the effective growth and development of individual team members.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Coach & Mentor World-Class Customer Success Team
- Run daily team stand ups with the CSA team
- Act as first line escalation point for customer issues, escalating as necessary to upper management
- Conduct routine one on one’s, trainings, and side by sides to continually coach and mentor the team on customer success best practices and engagement opportunities
- Demonstrate measurable impact on team confidence and skill competence
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Increase renewal rates and customer satisfaction for a portfolio of customers through active engagement and management
- Drive new business growth through greater customer advocacy and reference-ability
- Influence future customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Manage Customer Success Activities
- New customer onboarding
- Demonstrate proficiency and high competency in Kibo’s entire suite of software solutions, exhibiting tactical level knowledge and best practices to be the customer’s “trusted advisor”
- Increase customer adoption of Kibo platform through customer training and identifying opportunities for customers to meet their goals, enabling continued ROI and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Develop, gain buy-in, and execute against strategic account plans
- Leverage customer data to drive insights and meaningful conversations with customers, and to engage proactively regarding known risks or opportunities
- Identify and develop customer advocates
- Work cross-functionally with other team members to effectively support and drive their customer initiatives through to completion
- Act as the customer and company advocate, establishing win/win scenarios for both parties
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent relevant experience
- 3+ years in customer success or account management role in a Saas business
- 1+ years in team lead or management level role with demonstrated proficiency and results
- Experience with Customer Success tools like Salesforce, Gainsight, Excel, etc.
- Strong consultative ability to deeply understand customer’s goals and objectives, desired outcomes
- Keen understanding of value, ability to drive correct initiatives to drive significant customer ROI
- Strong quarterback, able to see the challenges and opportunities of a given situation, assertively calls the right plays, holds people accountable
- Proven organization ability, effective at handling multiple projects, prioritizing, and completing tasks on time
- Positive and tenacious attitude, able to find solutions to obstacles and challenges
- Independent, takes ownership of tasks from start to finish.
- Highly collaborative, at ease leading cross functionally with various people in the organization
- Committed to innovation, rejects status quo, always looking to improve
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation abilities, effective navigating organizations
- Retail or ecommerce industry experience a plus
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Kibo Software Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipalities.