Vertafore | Professional Services | Denver, CO
This position is responsible for supporting sales enablement and creating services contracts for our Professional Services department. You will work closely with all areas of Professional Services and Sales to understand the best solution for our customers, and create a contract that conveys this message. This role will interact with all levels of management including senior management.
The position requires strong business, technical, attention to detail and customer service capabilities in order to facilitate and structure services contracts to support Sales and Professional Services. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, be highly organized, self-motivated, good listener, and have a positive attitude and solution-oriented problem-solver with the ability to handle a variety of tasks independently and as a team.
You will immerse yourself within the teams in Professional Services to bring together the vision of several departments into a single contract. You will work closely with the Sales Organizations to ensure a good understanding of Customer’s needs sometimes speaking directly with Customers to ensure proper understanding of requirements. This is a high volume role managing multiple sales requests at any point in time at different stages in the sales process to help solidify sales for Vertafore. Maintain and update automated contract management repository ensuring documents are complete.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a business setting, sales or legal environment.
• Experience in a Professional or Consulting services organization.
• Contract or Sales Enablement experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Very Strong technical skills – Word, MS Office, Excel.
• Salesforce and NetSuite experience a plus
• Maintain and update automated contract management repository ensuring documents are complete.
• Knowledge of or experience with contracting drafting skills.
• Experience with strong automation tools like Salesforce or NetSuite preferred.
• Outstanding written and communication skills, able to clearly and concisely communicate information at multiple levels, adapting easily to change.
• Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to build effective working relations with clients and colleagues.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.