Director, Product Management
EagleView | Product Strategy | Bellevue, WA
The Director, Product Management will build and lead the team driving the strategy, product definition and execution of the EagleView OnSite and V-Site platform. This role will be accountable for the timely and accurate completion of multiple strategic initiatives occurring simultaneously.
This role is ideal for a person with experience managing a Product organization in high pressure, high growth environments. Developing high potential talent is a key aspect of the role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define, execute and manage a new workflows and system architectures unlocking substantial revenue growth and improving company profitability and efficiency
- Work cross functionally with leadership in Engineering, Operations, Program Management, and Sales to ensure platform alignment with current needs as well as a “future-proof” technology strategy.
- Develop relationships with executive leadership at strategic customers
- Work directly with Marketing to establish GTM strategy for new products
- Build tools and use metrics to improve customer experience and product performance
- Work with executives and division managers on cross-company projects
- Work with the CEO and CFO in M&A strategy efforts to help drive integration of synergistic acquisitions
- Work with third party vendors and partners to augment the OnSite offering with new technology and functionality.
- Lead, and continue to build, a team of product managers
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred; BA/BS required
- 10+ years experience in a combination of SaaS Software, Enterprise Software, strategy, operations, consulting or an equivalent field
- Large-scale program management experience (platform-level experience is preferred)
- Able to comfortably dive into any area of the business or product, understand business needs, and facilitate executive decisions based on changing priorities
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- A good sounding board for others, with low ego, and ability to anticipate the dynamic needs of both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form; ability to quickly transition from high level topics down into the details.
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
EagleView maintains a drug-free workplace.