EagleView Technologies | Operations | Bellevue, WA
- Learn processes and tools used in the production of measurement reports
- Track and submit daily production numbers as well as provide feedback and instruction to individuals about identified errors
- Work cross functionally with domestic and international teams
- Using tracking and data manipulating software (such as Excel) to manage order volumes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications, computer functions and file manipulation
- Ability to work one weekend per shift, and overtime as required
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.