Senior Director, Professional Services
CentralSquare Technologies | Professional Services | Lake Mary, FL
The Senior Director of Professional Services Public Administration will be the executive responsible for leading the planning and delivery of revenue-generating services for our clients. The Senior Director must ensure achievement of high customer satisfaction with all implementations of CentralSquare Public Administration applications. In addition, the Senior Director must identify and drive new revenue and profit growth through strategic initiatives and innovative new service offerings.
Leads a services P&L, including people management, customer engagement, and service delivery quality. Responsible for hiring, motivating and retaining great customer-facing employees. Builds a culture of delivery excellence that focuses on both service quality and revenue generation. Discovers and executes on innovations that enhances the customer experience and improves delivery efficiency. Collaborates closely with the PMO and Operations teams to achieve customer and corporate goals.
The successful candidate should have significant experience with enterprise software including but not limited to Professional Services Management. Local government experience is strongly desired. Experience in public administration and related applications and services would be a significant plus.
- Manage and forecast utilization, services revenue, services capacity and personnel requirements in a manner that maximizes customer satisfaction and services profitability.
- Lead, inspire, motivate and develop Professional Services Staff.
- Develop and maintain Implementation Methodology that focuses on efficiency and quality.Educate Services Staff and other Departments to ensure alignment.
- Ensure feasibility and profitability of services by engaging with sales and customers, conducting contract reviews, and facilitating accurate, timely accounting of services rendered.
- Maintain client relationships, mediating service delivery disputes, handling escalated delivery, contractual, and/or financial issues.
- Build consensus on key initiatives across multiple Company departments through effectively working with multi-disciplined teams and departments.
- Work with the Vice President of Professional Services to contribute to development and execution of strategy for the Professional Services Organization.
Manages subordinate managers who supervise consultants, technical staff, and training staff in Professional Services. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these teams. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university
- Advanced Degree a plus
- At least 15 years of previous services experience
- 10+ years in a management/senior management function in the delivery of billable services.
- Must be open to at least 50% travel
- Strong leadership and people management skills, including managing managers as well as individual contributors, and setting career paths and performance goals for all department personnel.
- A record of success in delivering services to local governments.
- Experience scoping, bidding, closing, and delivering on large ($1m+) projects.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example, with the ability to recruit, connect with and motivate a talented team.
- Track record of delivering on schedule within budget.
- Experience forecasting/tracking revenue generating services.
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills including platform, negotiation, persuasion and interpersonal communications skills.
- Excellent time management skills.