QA Eng II - Performance
Omnitracs | OT MEX - US Support Eng. Svcs. | Mexico City, Mexico City
QA Performance Engineer
Omnitracs is looking for performance test engineer to support quality assurance of our industry leading suite of fleet management services. Performance Test Engineers will have the opportunity to test/troubleshoot/support end-to-end application functionality across all host apps, utilizing a verity of technologies.
- +3 years of testing experience.
- Experience in Performance Center / LoadRunner or good programming skills in one of the following languages: Java / C# / C++
- Exposure to relational database like SQL Server and/or Oracle RDBMS.
- Exposure to software development methodologies.
- Must have good understanding on the Application and Data base server architecture.
- Work with multiple projects and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and troubleshooting experience and self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills as this position will require heavy interaction with a number of different groups
- Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders on a project to understand and explain highly technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work independently on assignments; self-starter
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years’ experience in Quality Assurance.